The Lithuanian Society for Engineering Graphics and Geometry (LIGGD) is a voluntary non-profit organization uniting Lithuanian specialists of engineering graphics, who work in research, practical and educational fields. The society has more than 40 members from the technical universities of Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda (VGTU, ASU, KTU, KU) as well as colleges and other educational institutions of Kaunas, Vilnius, Marijampolė, Panevėžys and Šiauliai. The organization was registered on September 8th, 2006.
1. To unite the forces of scientists and professionals working in the field of engineering graphics in conducting research and applying it in practice
2. To perfect the content and methods of engineering graphics teaching, taking into account the possibilities provided by information technology and standards changes.
3. To cooperate with related international organizations and participate in the work of international organizations of engineering graphics.
1. To protect the interests of its members;
2. To organize seminars, conferences, competitions, exhibitions and excursions, and to promote the publications and other creative work produced by its members;
3. To ensure the publication of practical guidelines, informational bulletins, articles and educational material;
4. To support members undertaking creative work and initiate their professional training in Lithuania and abroad.
Members of LIGGD Administration (2018 – 2021):
1. Assoc Prof Dr Sonata Vdovinskienė (President), VGTU Lecturer , Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Kęstutis Lukoševičius (Vice President), PK Lecturer, Email email@example.com;
3. Violeta Vilkevič (Financier), VGTU Lecturer, Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
4. Assoc Prof Dr Tatjana Sankauskienė, ASU Associate professor, Email email@example.com;
5. Assoc Prof Dr Antanas Vansevičius, ASU Associate professor, Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
6. Dovilė Martišienė, KTK Lecturer, Email email@example.com;
7. Ivaras Giniotis, VSRC Lecturer, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.